Our area is a beautiful place to live, replete with landmarks, lifestyles and attractions as diverse and colorful as the people who call it home. With so many lifestyle options available, it is important to have a real estate professional that knows the area representing you, and helping you make the most important purchase of your life.
My goal as your Buyer's Agent is to simplify the home buying process so you experience a fun and stress free real estate buying adventure. I pride myself on the way I do business and the relationships I have developed over the years with my clients, lenders, and countless other service providers who are essential players in contributing to your smooth and successful transaction.
TRUST and COMMUNICATION are 2 of my core values and fundamentally affect the entire process. As you read my testimonials you can be assured that my experience, personality and strong work ethic are centered on the ability to create a trusting, communicative relationship with you, and you with me.
Understanding our local markets and educating you on the nuances of our market is an essential part of helping you make wise choices not only in negotiating an offer but in gaining knowledge and insight into the property you are purchasing. From inspections to verifying permits to contractor suggestions, I have a wealth of personal experience and connections at your immediate disposal.
1. DETERMINE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. Understanding your goals, desires and special requirements is the goal of our first meeting. What are your expectations of me, and me of you? I approach my client relationships with a team attitude - we are working together for a common goal - to find you the perfect place to call home. Throughout the buying process I will maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests.
2. HELP YOU GET PRE-QUALIFIED. It is important you take this step before we start an earnest search for your new home. I can connect you with lenders who will guide you through the pre-approval process. Realistically understanding what you can afford and what you are comfortable paying every month for your mortgage, as well as loan options, will put you ahead of the game when you are ready to write your offer.
3. FINDING THE RIGHT HOME. I will use our powerful search programs and the latest real estate technology tools to find the properties that match your search parameters. Our local MLS is my starting point, but For Sale By Owners are also accessible. Listings can be sent to you immediately via e-mail so that you can browse them at your leisure. There are also auto-notification programs we can utilize to keep you informed of property activity, from new listings, to price reductions to property status changes.
Often times what we envision in our dream home and the compromises that might need to be made can cause anxiety. Rest assured in my ability to think outside the box and provide you with conceptual ideas to make the 'almost perfect' home the home of your dreams. When we find the home that meets your criteria, I will assist you in writing an offer and act as a liaison between you and the seller.
4. GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE OFFER PROCESS. From start to finish I am very hands on in representing you. Beginning with negotiating your offer to acceptance, arranging inspections and negotiating repairs, to working closely with your lender to obtain final loan approval, the celebration is in sight. Our final steps...signing your loan docs and happily exchanging keys to your new home!
5. CELEBRATE! I love to hear how my clients are settling into their new homes. Know that I am available after closing to answer questions, refer service providers or meet for coffee or lunch.